Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar Wine Red (Chrome Hardware)
Posted by Grish on December 31, 2008
Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar (With Case) (With Gold Hardware, Wine Red)
Gibson Product Description
The arrival of the Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar in 1983 offered guitarists all the essential elements of a Les Paul Standard, including a carved top and humbucking pickups. Its simple yet elegant design quickly helped it become the most popular model in the Les Paul Series. Cutting-yet-rich tone-—the hallmark of the Les Paul-—pours out of the 490R and 498T Alnico 2 magnet humbucker pickups, which are mounted on a carved maple top with a mahogany back. Rosewood fretboard with trapezoid inlays makes for great looks while dual volume and tone controls provide complete command of your sound. The Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar includes a Gibson hardshell case.
The Gibson Les Paul Studio enhances the solid, proven design of the world’s most famous guitar with a wide choice of finishes, a sleek, no-frills look.
The Les Paul Studio is the favorite of guitarists who demand traditional Les Paul performance with a modern attitude
Gibson Les Paul Studio main features include:
- Body – Top Species: Carved maple top, Back Species: Mahogany
- Neck – Species: Mahogany, Profile: ’59 Les Paul Rounded, Neck Joint Location: 16
- Fingerboard – Rosewood. Scale Length: 243/4″, Number of Frets: 22, Nut Width: 1 11/16″
- Hardware – Tailpiece: Stopbar, Bridge: Tune-o-matic, Knobs: Black Speed, Tuners: Green Key
- Electronics – Neck Pickups: 490R Alnico magnet humbucker, Bridge Pickups: 498T Alnico magnet humbucker, Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way switch
- Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046
- CASE – Case Interior: Dark Grey Plush, Case Exterior: Black Reptile Pattern Hardshell, Case Silkscreen: Silver ‘Gibson USA’ logo
Gibson Les Paul Studio Specifications <
- Top Species: Carved maple top
- Back Species: Mahogany
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: 59 Rounded
- Peghead Pitch: 17 degrees
- Thickness at 1st fret: 0.818 inches
- Thickness at 12th fret: 0.963 inches
- Heel Length: 5/8 inch
- Neck Joint Location: 16th fret
- Species: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24-3/4 inches
- Total Length: 18.062 inches
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 inches
- Width at 12th fret: 2.062 inches
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid
- Plating Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Knobs: Black Speed
- Tuners: Green Key
- Neck Pickup: 490R Alnico magnet humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 498T Alnico magnet humbucker
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way switch
- Exterior: Black Reptile Pattern Hardshell
- Interior: Dark Grey Plush with Black Shroud
- Silkscreen Silver Gibson USA logo
- Type: Brite Wires
- Size: .010-.046
The Gibson Les Paul Studio enhances the solid, proven design of the world’s most famous guitar with a sleek, no-frills look.
The Studio Les Paul gives traditional performance with a Modern attitude. Introduced nearly 25 years ago as a guitar for the studio musician, the Les Paul Studio has become one of the most desired Les Pauls for it’s tremendous harmonic capabilities.
The Studio maintains the iconic Les Paul’s traditional elements: a maple top with a matched mahogany back, and a neck crafted from a single piece of mahogany, hand-sanded to perfection, and given Gibson’s traditional 50 rounded neck profile.
The body is comprised of a carved maple top with a mahogany back. The neck is the ’59 rounded Les Paul shape. Its humbuckers are a 490R (neck) and 498T Alnicos. With the rest of the Les Paul line, the Studio carries forward decades of Gibson excellence.
Read what some of our customers have said:
- The sound is amazing. You’ll sound like a pro just by playing this guitar. Dennis K. From Shippensburg PASounds perfect. I am not changing a thing! mayes213 From Poseyville, IN
I’ve had a hard time putting it down since I got it. Sounds awesome! Joe L. from Overland Park
The Les Paul Studio is the favorite of guitarists who demand traditional Les Paul performance with a modern look.
This Modern Classic pickup features tonal characteristics similar to the ’57 Classic, but delivers a slight increase in the upper mids, for a more contemporary humbucking sound. The special Alnico II magnet gives this beauty a singing quality that delivers on demand.
Put a slightly hotter Alnico V magnet into a specially wound coil combination, and you get the 498T Hot Alnico with its higher output and emphasis on mid-ranges and highs, the 498T is the perfect rock pickup.